15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Out of jarred marinara sauce? You'll never need to buy it again when you make this easy recipe using canned tomato paste plus a few pantry ingredients. It's not only economical, it's incredibly delicious. If you're anything like me, you probably turn to pasta when you're short on time or lack the energy needed to get dinner on the table. Not only is it satisfying, even the pickiest of eaters enjoy it. But don't fret if you forgot to pick up a bottle of spaghetti sauce at the supermarket. This sauce not only tastes better than most store-bought sauces, it will be ready in the time it takes to boil water and cook a box of spaghetti or penne."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Vegan Lemon Bars (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes