This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Out of jarred marinara sauce? You'll never need to buy it again when you make this easy recipe using canned tomato paste plus a few pantry ingredients. It's not only economical, it's incredibly delicious. If you're anything like me, you probably turn to pasta when you're short on time or lack the energy needed to get dinner on the table. Not only is it satisfying, even the pickiest of eaters enjoy it. But don't fret if you forgot to pick up a bottle of spaghetti sauce at the supermarket. This sauce not only tastes better than most store-bought sauces, it will be ready in the time it takes to boil water and cook a box of spaghetti or penne."
Read NextGluten Free Simple Brown Gravy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The classic flavor of an everything bagel in ranch form! Now you can drizzle everything bagel ranch dressing on everything… Continue reading: "Everything Bagel Ranch Chopped Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins
- Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread (gluten-free, Dairy-free)
- Frito Pie
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes