We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Watermelon granita – This Easy 4 ingredient granita recipe is best for your summer party, it is sweet, fruity, and just like eating snow! This is all you need for this summer! The Origin of the Granita Recipe is from Sicily and is widely popular in Italy and available in different variations throughout. This melt in your fruit ice dessert is semi-frozen and made of watermelon, sugar, mint leaves, lemon juice. However, there are so many variations in the making of granita from different fruits and other flavoring agents!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Ultimate Greek Chopped Salad
- Asparagus n Raspberry Black Rice Salad
- Watermelon Blueberry Salad
- Pesto Potato Chickpea Salad
- Clean and Green Super Salad
- Simple Italian Green Bean Salad Recipe
- Kale Waldorf Salad with Grilled Apples
- Wild Rice and Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Fall Harvest Salad with Pumpkin Dressing
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes