Vegan Winter Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A 9 ingredient healthy vegan winter salad with rice, a lentil trio, arugula, and almonds. All coated in a rich and velvety creamy cilantro tahini dressing. Ready in 45 minutes. Make a big batch and eat for days. Gluten Free too. So I have this odd habit of buying a lot of random things at the grocery store. Whenever I go I usually have a list written, ready in my hand, yet somehow the second I step into that magical food land, the list is gone and I am quickly throwing a whole handful of random food items into the cart."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Chicken Bacon and Ranch Mason Jar Salads
- Quinoa Avocado Salad
- Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Avocado Cucumber Salad
- Creamy Asparagus Lemon Pasta Salad
- Apple, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
- BLT in a Bowl
- Bacon Broccoli Salad
- Southwestern Chicken Salad with Bacon and Avocado
- Colorful Berry Salad with Ginger-Dijon Vinaigrette
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes