This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Arugula Quinoa Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vegan Arugula Salad with Quinoa Avocado Chickpea Croutons is full of delicious flavors and makes for a perfect lunch or dinner meal. The crunchy chickpeas and sharp sun dried tomatoes mix perfectly with the other ingredients. Gluten-Free too. After a solid six weeks of all sorts of bad eating and limited exercise it’s salad time. Somehow that holiday eating that started around Christmas Eve seemed to last until February for me this year. Cousin family time went on for 3 weeks, and then almost a week of parent family time, and then 2 weeks of friend time."
Read NextSugar Snap Pea Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Now that Bisquick makes a gluten free variety of its famed biscuit mix, many of your classic dishes can be enjoyed again! Here, gluten… Continue reading: "Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Gluten-free Naan (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes