Tuna Egg Rice Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A super simple seven ingredient tuna egg salad made with rice, capers, cucumbers and mayo. For when you want a high protein low fuss meal. Perfect as a salad or as a spread on bread or crackers. Gluten Free + Dairy Free. Do you have go to recipes for certain situations? I know I do. And this tuna egg salad is one of them. This is one of my favorite recipes to make when I’m traveling for a few reasons."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Clean and Green Super Salad
- Colorful Berry Salad with Ginger-Dijon Vinaigrette
- Chicken Taco Mason Jar Salads
- Tomato Chickpea Salad with Cilantro & Lime
- Crunchy Asian Ramen Salad
- Cucumber Onion Salad Recipe
- Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad
- Chicken Bacon and Ranch Mason Jar Salads
- 11 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Recipes for You to Enjoy
- Curried Garlicky Quinoa Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes