Summer Chicken & Peach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Summer is the best time for salads. It's natural for us to crave lighter, fresher meals in this season, since our ancestors did not have access to fresh foods all winter long. I love using seasonal ingredients when I can, so adding peaches to this salad makes it perfect for a light but refreshing meal. If you don't already have precooked grilled chicken, that will be one more step. This salad serves 2 as a main meal or 4 as a side."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Salad Bowl
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Asparagus, Avocado and Tomato Salad
Vegan Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad
Warm Sweet Potato, Mushroom and Spinach Salad
Strawberry Apple Cucumber and Mint Salad
Pear, Blue Cheese, Candied Pecan Salad
Simple Butternut Squash Salad
Healthy Autumn Spinach Salad
Soft Boiled Eggs with Salmon and Spring Mix
Kale Salad with Acorn Squash, Goat Cheese, and Candied Pecans
Anything-but-Ordinary Salads: 12 Gluten Free Summer Salad Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No-Bake Gluten-Free S'mores Parfait (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Bubble & Squeak
- Coconut and Cassava Tortillas Breakfast Tacos!
- Asparagus Avocado Salad
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Waffle Sandwiches
- Reuben Dip
- Roasted Sweet Potato Tacos
- Fish Tacos
- Whole30 Tuna Cakes with Lemon Garlic Aioli
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Quick Bread
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes