Summer Chicken & Peach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Summer is the best time for salads. It's natural for us to crave lighter, fresher meals in this season, since our ancestors did not have access to fresh foods all winter long. I love using seasonal ingredients when I can, so adding peaches to this salad makes it perfect for a light but refreshing meal. If you don't already have precooked grilled chicken, that will be one more step. This salad serves 2 as a main meal or 4 as a side."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Salad Bowl
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad
Cranberry Goat Cheese Steak Salad
Copycat Panera Fuji Apple Salad
Curried Pomegranate Pistachio Quinoa
Sweet Summer Salad
Russian Cucumber & Radish Salad
Naturipe Farms Avocado Pineapple Blueberry Salad
Healthy Coleslaw with Creamy Dressing Recipe
Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
BLT Grilled Chicken Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes