Summer Chicken & Peach Salad
By: Alexa Federico from girlinhealing.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Summer is the best time for salads. It's natural for us to crave lighter, fresher meals in this season, since our ancestors did not have access to fresh foods all winter long. I love using seasonal ingredients when I can, so adding peaches to this salad makes it perfect for a light but refreshing meal. If you don't already have precooked grilled chicken, that will be one more step. This salad serves 2 as a main meal or 4 as a side."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Salad Bowl
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
- Vegan Tuna Salad
- Vegan Thai Red Lentil Soup
- Broiled Oysters with Asian Sauce
- Cabbage and Chicken Salad
- Blueberry Chia Pudding Smoothie
- Gluten Free Caramel Magic Bars
- Gluten Free Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- Vegan Mac & Cheese For One
- Turkey Lettuce Wraps