Sugar Snap Pea Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Fresh, vibrant, crunchy and delicious Sugar Snap Pea Salad with fronds of fresh dill and a super tasty, fresh and zingy lemon, mustard, garlic vinaigrette. This salad is crunchy, tangy, fresh and nutritious, and when I made it for the first time we crunched our way through it in silence and all agreed it’s super yum and should be made on repeat. It's really easy to make too with no cooking involved! Leftover salad will keep well in a sealed container in the fridge for a few days. It’s great for packing up for picnics, potlucks and packed lunches because it keeps so well. The sugar snap peas stay perfectly crunchy and, if anything, the flavour intensifies. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Breakfast Bars
- Vegan White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Easy Vegan Eggplant Parmesan (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free) | Air Fried & Baked
- Gluten-Free Brown Rice Stuffing Casserole (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Meal Prep with Black Beans & Rice
- Green Sauce
- Crustless Pecan Pie without Corn Syrup (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo)
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes