Sugar Snap Pea Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Fresh, vibrant, crunchy and delicious Sugar Snap Pea Salad with fronds of fresh dill and a super tasty, fresh and zingy lemon, mustard, garlic vinaigrette. This salad is crunchy, tangy, fresh and nutritious, and when I made it for the first time we crunched our way through it in silence and all agreed it’s super yum and should be made on repeat. It's really easy to make too with no cooking involved! Leftover salad will keep well in a sealed container in the fridge for a few days. It’s great for packing up for picnics, potlucks and packed lunches because it keeps so well. The sugar snap peas stay perfectly crunchy and, if anything, the flavour intensifies. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These homemade Gluten-Free Funfetti Cupcakes are so easy to make! This from-scratch recipe is vegan, allergy-free, and healthier than… Continue reading: "Gluten-free Funfetti Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cloud Bread
- Spinach And Mushrooms Vegetable Enchiladas
- Creamy Tuscan Soup Instant Pot Recipe
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Baked Cheeseburger Rolled Tacos
- Keto Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Skillet Garlic Green Beans
- Vegan Mexican Street Corn Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Easy Cherry Lemonade
- Fruity Mocktail
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes