Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When strawberries are in season, is an especially good time to make this strawberry spring mix salad with oriental dressing. It is loaded with flavor, texture, and nutrients. If you are looking for a minimal recipe that is simple to make, this is one you need to add to your recipe box. This salad is sure to excite all your taste buds with the sweet, sour, bitter, sour, and savory flavors. In addition, when you add a few extra ingredients, you will get a satisfying crunch too. Make this Strawberry Salad in Peak Season It just seems when you can get strawberries in peak season, that means May-June in Wisconsin, they always are a prettier shade of red, are juicier, and just sweeter. So mouth-watering delicious. It is hard to pick them and not eat all of them right away. "
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Strawberry Shortcake (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes