Sirloin Steakhouse Salad w/ Avocado-Garlic Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Adding meat to salad is a great way to incorporate protein and healthy fats in a lighter meal. This type of eating is especially nice in the spring and summer when we crave lighter, fresher meals! I used a grass-fed sirloin steak in this recipe, and I highly recommend grass-fed/organic meat whenever possible. The dressing adds a pop of color as well as a BURST of flavor. You will need one steak for two people."
Cooking Time8 min
Cooking Vessel SizeFrying Pan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Grilled Watermelon and Prosciutto Salad
Apple, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
Easy Old-Fashioned Cucumber Salad "Gurkensalat"
Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad
Fall Harvest Salad with Pumpkin Dressing
Asparagus, Avocado and Tomato Salad
Grilled Corn Tomato Cucumber Salad
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Wedge Salad
Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Teriyaki Grilled Tofu Kabobs with Pineapple
- Chicken Zoodle Soup
- Creamy Green Smoothie
- Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Healthier Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Fried Green Tomatoes With Shrimp Remoulade
- Roasted Skillet Breakfast Potatoes with Peppers & Onions
- Strawberry Chia Coconut Butter Cups
- Cajun Marinated Cucumber Salad
- Gluten Free Garden Creole Tomato Tart
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes