This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sirloin Steakhouse Salad w/ Avocado-Garlic Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Adding meat to salad is a great way to incorporate protein and healthy fats in a lighter meal. This type of eating is especially nice in the spring and summer when we crave lighter, fresher meals! I used a grass-fed sirloin steak in this recipe, and I highly recommend grass-fed/organic meat whenever possible. The dressing adds a pop of color as well as a BURST of flavor. You will need one steak for two people."
Cooking Time8 min
Cooking Vessel SizeFrying Pan
Read NextSugar Snap Pea Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Now that Bisquick makes a gluten free variety of its famed biscuit mix, many of your classic dishes can be enjoyed again! Here, gluten… Continue reading: "Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Gluten-free Naan (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes