Chicken Tenders Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"With all the travel, hot nights where cooking wasn’t an option, and summer treats; I over did it this summer. I’m bringing my body back to harmony and experimenting with more healthy recipes, like this recipe for Chicken Tenders Salad. I grew up loving chicken tenders (or chicken fingers, as I called them) but as an adult, I stay away from the deep-fried versions. Things were so much easier as a kid, deep fried didn’t bring on the heartburn, the sick feeling and the weight gain as it does now. So I wanted to create a grown-up version of chicken tenders, and I turned it into a salad (we all have to sneak in those green somehow). I’m excited to let you all know that these chicken tenders are gluten free, so most of you can have these!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Strawberry Shortcake (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes