Pear Walnut Salad with Maple Cinnamon Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An incredibly fresh, flavourful & yet simple Pear Walnut Salad with Maple Cinnamon Dressing which brings together vibrant sweet & savoury flavours with wonderful textures & colours. Peppery arugula, sweet juicy pears, crunchy candied walnuts and a simple maple cinnamon dressing. The combination of flavours and textures is just delicious and the red skins of the pears look so pretty against the deep green arugula. Of course if you can’t get red pears, then use green. The flavours will be the same, it just won’t look quite as pretty."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This gluten free bread is more than just a traditional banana bread recipe. This Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread is moist, soft,… Continue reading: "Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Gluten-free Buttermilk Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Burma Superstar Tea Leaf Salad
- Pickled Dilly Beans
- Soft Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Quick Cherry Tomato Avocado Toast
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Vegan Lentil Tacos
- Salted Eggs
- Homemade Naturally Pink Lemonade (sugar-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes