Grilled Cobb Salad
By: Dawn Karwoski from ourfoodfix.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A two-in-one marinade and dressing complement grilled chicken and vegetables in this fun variation of the always satisfying Cobb salad. Perfect for a party and made to suit your preferences with a variety of toppings. For a Paleo option, simply omit the cheese. Don't have a grill handy? Cook the chicken and greens in a grill pan or roast in the oven. Ingredients: Lemon herb vinaigrette 4 teaspoons lemon zest ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard ½ teaspoon garlic powder 1 cup extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped 2 teaspoons kosher salt 1 teaspoon cracked pepper Salad ½ recipe lemon herb vinaigrette 1 - 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts 3 large romaine hearts, cut in half lengthwise 1 bunch asparagus Olive oil, salt, and pepper ½ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled 4 hard boiled eggs, halved and cubed 2 large tomatoes, cubed 2 avocados, cubed 6 scallions, thinly sliced ½ cup blue cheese crumbles"
Preparation Time1 hr
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The NEGG
- Vegan Lentil Curry
- Vegan Asian Noodles with Carrots
- Mexican Burgers with Adobo Sauce
- Vegan Mango and Avocado Summer Rolls
- Vegan Butternut Squash Tacos
- Sriracha Honey Mustard Salmon
- Vegan Mushroom Stir Fry
- Superfood Vegan Veggie Burgers
- Spicy Paprika Garlic Shrimp