Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This perfect healthy and fresh Spring Salad Recipe is the only one you need! Celebrate the season with all the bright and delicious flavors of springtime produce in this easy-to-make green salad! Including crisp and crunchy veggies like snap peas and asparagus, with refreshing notes of mint, and tender arugula, all lightly dressed with a simple lemon vinaigrette! All the spring produce you need in one delicious raw salad that you can serve as a side dish, lunch, or add protein for a dinner!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Clean and Green Super Salad
- Colorful Berry Salad with Ginger-Dijon Vinaigrette
- Chicken Taco Mason Jar Salads
- Tomato Chickpea Salad with Cilantro & Lime
- Crunchy Asian Ramen Salad
- Cucumber Onion Salad Recipe
- Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad
- Chicken Bacon and Ranch Mason Jar Salads
- 11 Easy Gluten Free Lunch Recipes for You to Enjoy
- Curried Garlicky Quinoa Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes