This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fresh Salsa Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Fresh Salsa Recipe- This homemade salsa recipe is tastes better than your favorite restaurant or store-bought and is simply made in the blender and the flavors are simply out of this world! The bursting vibrant colors of salsa and the right texture of consistency make this fresh tomato salsa recipe outstanding! This is the best salsa recipe that you can make in no time and everyone needs the best, fresh homemade salsa that you can smother, munch, dip to your favorite accompaniment and it serves you right!"
NotesPrefer using Roma tomato or San Marzano or canned tomatoes for best results.
Lemon juice can be overpowering so start small and more if needed.
Read NextCucumber Avocado Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A delicious new way to flavor up your favorite fish! Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut is a healthy new recipe to add to the… Continue reading: "Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes