Apple, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Ohhhhhh, lordy. This Apple, Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad is what other salads want to be when they grow up. I'm pretty sure this salad went to college. Possibly even grad school. It's sweet, savory, tangy, crisp, crunchy, deliciously refreshing salad perfection. Summa Cum Salaude. That's what we should've called it. I love the almost peppery flavor of the arugula mixed with the sweetness of fresh cut apples. Add in the tangy blue cheese and you have such a gorgeous combination of flavors in your mouth!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This gluten free bread is more than just a traditional banana bread recipe. This Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread is moist, soft,… Continue reading: "Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Gluten-free Buttermilk Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Burma Superstar Tea Leaf Salad
- Pickled Dilly Beans
- Soft Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Quick Cherry Tomato Avocado Toast
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Vegan Lentil Tacos
- Salted Eggs
- Homemade Naturally Pink Lemonade (sugar-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes