This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Classic Panzanella Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Panzanella – Crusty bread with delicious panzanella salad is way better than your favorite restaurant! Each bite is drizzled with panzanella dressing, hearty with bold flavors. The word Panzanella comes from two words “pane” (bread)and “zanella” (soup bowl). The greens of the basil, white of the bread, and the red tomatoes gloriously express the colors of Italy. This Panzanella salad is the perfect side to practically everything you serve! It is Filling, fresh, healthy, and drizzled with the delicious homemade & quick Panzanella dressing which is truly intoxicating with the bursting of flavors."
NotesGet the fresh ingredients for the best results! Fresh tomato, basil makes a great difference in the salad.
Prefer to season the bread before toasting that gives you the best flavor to the salad.
Read NextCucumber Avocado Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A delicious new way to flavor up your favorite fish! Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut is a healthy new recipe to add to the… Continue reading: "Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes