Chicken Tomato Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This chicken tomato cucumber salad is a super refreshing, healthy and nutritious meal. The good news is that the chicken is flavorful enough that you probably won’t need a salad dressing. Plus, you can meal-prep a large batch of this on the weekend to enjoy over the next few days. *If you feel like using a salad dressing, I recommend you try my three-step Thai sour and spicy salad dressing or just use Italian balsamic vinegar."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
- Cucumber Avocado Salad
- Chicken Bacon and Ranch Mason Jar Salads
- Legume Ham Salad
- Cucumber Onion Salad Recipe
- Copycat Panera Fuji Apple Salad
- Strawberry Apple Cucumber and Mint Salad
- Barbecue Ranch Chef Salad
- Chicken Tomato Cucumber Salad
- "Spring Fling" Fruit Salad
- Wild Blueberry Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Vegan Lemon Bars (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes