Cashew Chicken Salad & Kale Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"P.S. Chicken salad is a thing I love. I love it because it's delicious, but also because it can be delicious in so many ways. You can make traditional chicken salad with mayonnaise and celery, you can make Indian chicken salad with curry and dates, you can make a fruity chicken salad with fresh grapes and almonds, or an Italian chicken salad with oregano, parsley and fresh tomatoes. Or you could make this delicious Cashew Chicken Salad with cranberries, pumpkin seeds, poppyseed dressing, and kale. Then wrap it up all up in a tortilla and serve it with a fresh garlic pickle. You could do that. I did that. It was delicious."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These homemade Gluten-Free Funfetti Cupcakes are so easy to make! This from-scratch recipe is vegan, allergy-free, and healthier than… Continue reading: "Gluten-free Funfetti Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cloud Bread
- Spinach And Mushrooms Vegetable Enchiladas
- Creamy Tuscan Soup Instant Pot Recipe
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Baked Cheeseburger Rolled Tacos
- Keto Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Skillet Garlic Green Beans
- Vegan Mexican Street Corn Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Easy Cherry Lemonade
- Fruity Mocktail
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes