This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cabbage and Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A crunchy, creamy refreshing shredded cabbage chicken salad with toasted almonds and an Asian based creamy tahini dressing makes for a perfect weeknight summer meal. Minimal cooking required. Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free. Crunchy, crispy, refreshing. Yes please. This Asian cabbage chicken salad with creamy tahini dressing is my new favorite summer salad. Nothing too heavy or complicated. A few key simple ingredients – shredded chicken, cabbage, almonds and a killer dressing that you can whisk up in minutes is all you need."
Read Next"Spring Fling" Fruit Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These super easy Gluten-Free Maple Blondies are vegan, allergy-free, and just 8 ingredients! Incredibly chewy, soft, buttery, and… Continue reading: "Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Green Beans
- Gluten-free Cranberry Orange Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes