The Best Italian Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An easy and healthy weeknight dinner that feeds a crowd! Perfect Italian meatballs made from ground pork and beef are simmered in a jazzed-up jarred pasta sauce! Simple and delicious! These Italian meatballs are perfect for: weeknight dinners – Yes, these meatballs are totally easy (thank you jarred marinara!) and manageable on a weeknight. If the time to roll out the meatballs and sear them is too much for a Wednesday, you can prep the meatballs and even sear them in advance. Then all you have to do is heat them through and finish them in the pasta sacuce. cozy at-home date nights – Is there anything more romantic than Italian food and a glass of wine while sitting in your jammies?! There are many times that I want a delicious Italian meal, but don’t want to get dressed up and head out to a restaurant. This recipe is perfect for those times. feeding a crowd – This recipes serves 8 people! Add a vegetable or salad on the side, maybe even some crusty bread, and you have a dinner party on your hands. meal prep – We are a two person household so I love making this recipe on a Sunday. That way we can enjoy it for dinner and have leftovers to take with us for lunch throughout the week."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mango Mint Cooler
- Mushroom Sukka
- Egg Croquettes
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes