Smoked Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Learn how to cook smoked pork chops so they retain their deep and rich flavor. Let the flavor shine through with these simple cooking methods. You might be wondering why this recipe focuses on the smoked pork chop versus any pork chop. Smoked pork chops are different from regular ones because they were exposed to smoke. Additionally, their flavor profile is much stronger than the un-smoked pork chops. Generally, once they have been smoked, they are safe to eat hot or cold. Therefore; the cooking process is also different for the smoked chops as well. You will want to bring out the flavor of the smoked meat without over drying it. Restaurant quality dinners. "
Makes4 Pork Chops
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodGrilling, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
"Carnivores and vegan alike will love these vegan Asian lettuce wraps. Brown rice, chickpeas and nuts come together to form a sort of… Continue reading: "Asian Faux Chicken Lettuce Wraps"
- Slow Cooker Apple and Onion Pulled Pork
- Pomegranate Pork Medallions
- Spanish Rice
- Easy Grilled Chamoy Pork Loin Recipe
- One Pan Ranch Pork Chops with Crispy Potatoes
- Skillet Pork with Mustard and Milk
- Pork Loin Stuffed with feta, spinach and olive tapenade
- Tangy Tender Apple Cider Pork and Potatoes
- Keto Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (gluten-free & Low Carb Recipe)
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Gluten-free Air Fryer Fried Pickles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes