This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quick Pork Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pork Stir Fry made with only four key ingredients – pork tenderloin, garlic, tamari and oyster sauce is bound to be your new favorite 30 minute summer meal. Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free too. Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. The opinions and text are all mine. Now that summer is right around the corner, 30 minute meals are a serious necessity in everyone’s life. In the winter months laboring in the kitchen for hours seems appropriate or even romantic, but in the summer months maximizing time outdoors is a high priority so any kitchen shortcuts are highly appreciated."
Read NextPork Belly Burnt Ends
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- One Pan Ranch Pork Chops with Crispy Potatoes
- BLT With A Twist
- Fig Glazed Rack of Pork
- Slow Cooker Apple and Onion Pulled Pork
- Mongolian Pork Stir Fry
- Lamb or Pork Pilaf with Apricots and Raisins
- Pulled Pork with Balsamic Glazed Peaches
- Tangy Tender Apple Cider Pork and Potatoes
- How To Make Pulled Pork
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Orzo Pasta Salad (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes