This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
One Pan Ranch Pork Chops with Crispy Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"With just 10 minutes of prep, dinner comes together on one tray and results in the most delicious juicy and tender ranch pork chops with crispy potatoes. I might not be able to check off everything on my massive to-do list, but I end the day around the table with my family — feeling accomplished, nourished, and full of love. A homemade dinner might not be everything, but tonight it’s more than enough. I hope that you’ll show yourself some grace, bake some pork chops, and enjoy the smiles around your table as well."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake is so smooth and creamy that it practically melts in your mouth. You'll find that this easy… Continue reading: "No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- Gluten-free French Toast Casserole (vegan, Eggless)
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes