This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Serve this Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Sweet Potatoes for a quick 30-minute meal on your busiest weeknights! It’s a light, fresh, and easy dinner that cooks entirely in one pan! By browning the Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin in the skillet first and then transferring it to the oven to finish roasting, I get the best of all worlds: a flavorful herb crust on the outside, a tender and juicy inside, and a supper that cooks quickly! By dicing the potatoes, onions, and apples into bite-sized pieces, they’re finished cooking in the same amount of time as the meat. This Roasted Pork Tenderloin is a crowd-pleasing meal that’s earthy, simple, and comforting — everything that an autumn dinner should be!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Skillet
Read NextPork and Ricotta Stuffed Peppers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Sep 23, 2016
This looks like the perfect fall dinner to make for the entire family!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Even the most inexperienced baker can make these tasty Cheese Buns. Based on the popular Brazilian cheese bun, this recipe is a… Continue reading: "Cheese Buns"
- Pork and Ricotta Stuffed Peppers
- Pork Loin Stuffed with feta, spinach and olive tapenade
- Sous Vide Ribs. 24 Hours To Fall Off The Bone Ribs!
- The Best Italian Meatballs
- BLT With A Twist
- Slow Cooker Apple and Onion Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Ribs
- Spanish Rice
- Fig Glazed Rack of Pork
- Mongolian Pork Stir Fry
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Broccoli Waldorf Salad
- Roasted Beet Dip
- Honey Whipped Feta Dip
- Easy Jalapeño Poppers
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- Honey Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes