This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baked Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Baked pork chops make for the easiest 4 ingredient dinner ever. A classic family recipe passed down from my grandmother and the only way I ever make pork chops. Gluten Free too. You only need pork chops, onions, mayo and sharp cheddar (regular or vegan, for a dairy free recipe). Baked pork chops are going to be your new favorite way to make pork chops. I can guarantee it. I don’t make pork chops too often but every time I do I always use this recipe. Baked pork chops all the way!"
Read NextMarinated Grilled Chops
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These super easy Gluten-Free Maple Blondies are vegan, allergy-free, and just 8 ingredients! Incredibly chewy, soft, buttery, and… Continue reading: "Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Green Beans
- Gluten-free Cranberry Orange Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes