Baked Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Baked pork chops make for the easiest 4 ingredient dinner ever. A classic family recipe passed down from my grandmother and the only way I ever make pork chops. Gluten Free too. You only need pork chops, onions, mayo and sharp cheddar (regular or vegan, for a dairy free recipe). Baked pork chops are going to be your new favorite way to make pork chops. I can guarantee it. I don’t make pork chops too often but every time I do I always use this recipe. Baked pork chops all the way!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic American Coleslaw
- Grilled Hot Honey Wings
- Old-Fashioned Vegan Baked Beans
- Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte
- Easy Vegan Maine Lobster Rolls
- Kale Paneer Curry
- New England Vegan "Clam" Chowder
- Cauliflower Curry Grill Packets with Yogurt Sauce
- Cheese Taco Shells
- Guacamole Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes