Baked Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Baked pork chops make for the easiest 4 ingredient dinner ever. A classic family recipe passed down from my grandmother and the only way I ever make pork chops. Gluten Free too. You only need pork chops, onions, mayo and sharp cheddar (regular or vegan, for a dairy free recipe). Baked pork chops are going to be your new favorite way to make pork chops. I can guarantee it. I don’t make pork chops too often but every time I do I always use this recipe. Baked pork chops all the way!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake is so smooth and creamy that it practically melts in your mouth. You'll find that this easy… Continue reading: "No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Broccoli Grape Salad Without Mayo
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Ultimate Holiday Ham
- French Onion Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes