20 Minute Turkey Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A super simply Asian inspired ground turkey stir fry ready in under 20 minutes and perfect for a weeknight meal. Salty, spicy and delicious. Gluten Free and Dairy Free. I love a good simple weeknight dinner. Sometimes that is exactly what you need. Or a simple dish to make to pack in your parents work lunch for the following day. Such was the case with me yesterday. After an hours long grocery shopping excursion with my dad with took us from the Russian grocery store, to the Indian grocery store to the American grocery store (also known as BJ’s) and with a finally stop for Indian take out, by the time we got home and quickly gobbled everything up, it was time to get cooking."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes