This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Turkey Taco Bowls with Avocado Crema
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An out of this world Turkey taco bowl with sweet potatoes, black beans, avocado crema and brown rice. Healthy, delicious and full of paprika and cumin flavors. Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free. Might seem like a lot of ingredients but whole thing is ready in 40 minutes start to finish. I pretty much never make tacos. Which is actually a huge shame because I love them. Growing up I remember going over to my friend’s house for taco night and seriously looking forward to it. Those hard shells were my favorite. Something about the smell and that nice crunch."
Read NextCopycat Fuzzy's Tacos
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These Apple Oatmeal Gluten Free Muffins are chock full of yummy ingredients that are good for you. Oatmeal and chunks of apple give… Continue reading: "Apple Oatmeal Gluten Free Muffins"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Green Beans
- Gluten-free Cranberry Orange Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes