Turkey Taco Bowls with Avocado Crema
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An out of this world Turkey taco bowl with sweet potatoes, black beans, avocado crema and brown rice. Healthy, delicious and full of paprika and cumin flavors. Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free. Might seem like a lot of ingredients but whole thing is ready in 40 minutes start to finish. I pretty much never make tacos. Which is actually a huge shame because I love them. Growing up I remember going over to my friend’s house for taco night and seriously looking forward to it. Those hard shells were my favorite. Something about the smell and that nice crunch."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes