Rainbow Jello Layers Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Rainbow Jello recipe can be made into cubes or prepared as jello cups for a colorful 7 layer jello dessert. Fun as finger jello for kids parties or follow the variation to make rainbow jello shots for adults. More layered jello dessert variations Valentine's Day Layered Jello - Watermellon or Strawberry Banana with another darker red flavor St. Patrick's Day - the rainbow jello squares are my favorite but also alternate Orange and Lime or Melon Fusion and Peach Mardi Gras- Grape, Island Pineapple, Grape Easter - Grape, Fruit Punch, Watermelon, Black Cherry, Island Pineapple, Cotton Candy, Melon Fusion Fourth Of July - Strawberry and berry blue Halloween - Orange and Grape Thanksgiving - Orange, Peach, Lime, Mango, Island Pineapple Christmas - Cranberry, Raspberry, Black Cherry, Lime, Mellon Fusion"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes