Power Veggie Edamame Quinoa Summer Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Are you looking for school lunch ideas? Are you looking for school lunch ideas? You’re going to get very excited about these edamame quinoa summer rolls with their minty, buttery crunch. You can definitely make a large batch ahead of time to pack in your lunch boxes later. Dipping in some spicy peanut butter sauce can give them some extra heat. (vegan, Asian) Pros: It’s a super healthy rolled up meal that’s packed with protein, fresh veggies, and flavor. Cons: They tend to vanish from the serving plate."
NotesI use a steamer to steam the kale leaves for 1 minute until they become wilted looking. This makes it much easier to shred and pack more in.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Packed with flavor and protein, these Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls would be a great snack for kids heading to after-school… Continue reading: "Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled French Fries
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Rainbow Polka Dot Cake
- Green Chilli Masala
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Paneer Paratha
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Drumsticks Chicken
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes