Power Veggie Edamame Quinoa Summer Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Are you looking for school lunch ideas? Are you looking for school lunch ideas? You’re going to get very excited about these edamame quinoa summer rolls with their minty, buttery crunch. You can definitely make a large batch ahead of time to pack in your lunch boxes later. Dipping in some spicy peanut butter sauce can give them some extra heat. (vegan, Asian) Pros: It’s a super healthy rolled up meal that’s packed with protein, fresh veggies, and flavor. Cons: They tend to vanish from the serving plate."
NotesI use a steamer to steam the kale leaves for 1 minute until they become wilted looking. This makes it much easier to shred and pack more in.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hummus Without Tahini
- Spinach & Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- The Best Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancakes (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan White Bean Soup with Tomatoes
- Oat-Free No-Bake Granola Bars (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Green Bean Salad with Cilantro Sauce
- Grain Salad with Orange, Carrots, and Basil
- Vegan Gluten-Free Cornmeal Pancakes
- Creamy Vegan Mushroom Pasta
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes