Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Everyone’s childhood favorite sandwich baked into a delicious gluten-free and vegan bar! Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble Bars that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, as a snack, or dessert! This healthy bar recipe will have you ditching the bread! Ah, the fresh baked smell of peanut butter and jelly ???? What? You don’t bake your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? I think you’re about to change that! Actually, I know you’re about to change that, once you see this recipe!"
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Packed with flavor and protein, these Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls would be a great snack for kids heading to after-school… Continue reading: "Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled French Fries
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Rainbow Polka Dot Cake
- Green Chilli Masala
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Paneer Paratha
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Drumsticks Chicken
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes