Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Everyone’s childhood favorite sandwich baked into a delicious gluten-free and vegan bar! Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble Bars that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, as a snack, or dessert! This healthy bar recipe will have you ditching the bread! Ah, the fresh baked smell of peanut butter and jelly ???? What? You don’t bake your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? I think you’re about to change that! Actually, I know you’re about to change that, once you see this recipe!"
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"These coconut date balls are a naturally sweet paleo and vegan treat or snack with only three simple ingredients. The outside has a… Continue reading: "Easy No Bake Coconut Date Balls"
Secret Ingredient Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
One Minute Microwave Breakfast Cookie
35 Gluten Free Recipes Kids Will Love
Carnival Corn Dogs
10-Minute Pizza Pan Bread
Homemade Gluten-Free Vegan Copycat Pizza Bagel Bites (Allergy-Free)
Copycat Chick-fil-a Nuggets
Pizza Hut Inspired Crust
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- Chopped Thai Brussels Sprout Salad
- Carne Asada Fries
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- Double Chocolate Energy Balls
- Shrimp Curry
- Spinach Orzo Salad
- Korean Beef Salad with Sriracha Ranch
- Spicy Refrigerator Pickles
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes