This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Lasagna Stuffed Peppers are filled with a savory meat sauce, ricotta cheese mixture, and topped with bubbly mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. They’re a perfect lower carb, gluten-free substitute for a traditional lasagna. Besides being super easy to prepare, stuffed peppers also work well for meal prep. Make a batch on Sunday, then simply heat and serve Monday night for a speedy weeknight dinner. Any leftovers reheat well for an easy lunch. Or, freeze them for an easy dinner later in the month."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Blt Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Chocolate Martini
- How To Make Bananas Foster (vegan, No Alcohol)
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Fried Sweet Plantains (maduros)
- Best Chicken Salad With Grapes Recipe
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Apple Berry Crumble
- Air Fryer Tostones
- The Best Way To Cook Frozen Peas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes