Gluten And Dairy Free Chicken Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is an easy recipe of Allergy Friendly Baked Chicken Sliders that are gluten free and dairy free. Serve with your favorite sides or Homemade Smilies and Corn on the Cob. For the filling, you need to cook the chicken mince first with spices and vegetables. After the filling is done, layer the baking dish with bottom layer of the gluten free bun. Then top it with meat, pasta sauce and cheese. Place the top layer of the buns on top, then melt dairy free butter and brush it on top of the buns. In the end you can sprinkle with sesame seeds, then bake for 10 minutes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When you get home from work, you probably don't want to make dinner. But with this recipe for Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad,… Continue reading: "Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Berry Chia Pudding With Yogurt
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes