This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Gluten Free Zucchini Ricotta Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I am always on the lookout for easy, gluten free dinners. When school is in session, our family barely gets 30 minutes to sit down together to enjoy a family meal. These gluten free, egg free zucchini and ricotta stuffed meatballs are as good as it gets. Hate zucchini? These meatballs will change your mind! Even my kids love these! Just dump the ingredients into a bowl, mix, and shape into meatballs. They bake up quickly and work well with any pasta dish."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The ultimate comfort meal chicken stuffed peppers with rice and carrots. A five ingredient recipe that is sure to be a family… Continue reading: "Chicken and Carrot Stuffed Peppers"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Gluten-free Naan (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Melon Ball Cocktail Recipe
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken Roast
- Simple Pancake Syrup Recipe
- Air Fryer Salmon With Garlic Sauce
- Easy Chana Masala (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Instant Pot Bbq Little Smokies
- Lemon Lime Aioli Sauce Recipe
- Crispy Air Fryer Snow Peas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes