We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A healthier snack mix that the kids will love and will have fun making! A gluten-free, vegan, easy recipe for Circus Popcorn! Loaded with allergy-free Rainbow Rocks, sprinkles. peanuts, apple, and of course, fresh popcorn, all baked in the oven! Perfect for any kid-friendly party! You may just find yourself making a few batches to hide just for yourself too! Circus popcorn is a fun treat for any and every one who wants a delicious snack!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"These coconut date balls are a naturally sweet paleo and vegan treat or snack with only three simple ingredients. The outside has a… Continue reading: "Easy No Bake Coconut Date Balls"
Secret Ingredient Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
One Minute Microwave Breakfast Cookie
35 Gluten Free Recipes Kids Will Love
Carnival Corn Dogs
10-Minute Pizza Pan Bread
Homemade Gluten-Free Vegan Copycat Pizza Bagel Bites (Allergy-Free)
Copycat Chick-fil-a Nuggets
Pizza Hut Inspired Crust
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- Chopped Thai Brussels Sprout Salad
- Carne Asada Fries
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- Double Chocolate Energy Balls
- Shrimp Curry
- Spinach Orzo Salad
- Korean Beef Salad with Sriracha Ranch
- Spicy Refrigerator Pickles
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes