We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A healthier snack mix that the kids will love and will have fun making! A gluten-free, vegan, easy recipe for Circus Popcorn! Loaded with allergy-free Rainbow Rocks, sprinkles. peanuts, apple, and of course, fresh popcorn, all baked in the oven! Perfect for any kid-friendly party! You may just find yourself making a few batches to hide just for yourself too! Circus popcorn is a fun treat for any and every one who wants a delicious snack!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Packed with flavor and protein, these Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls would be a great snack for kids heading to after-school… Continue reading: "Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled French Fries
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Rainbow Polka Dot Cake
- Green Chilli Masala
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Paneer Paratha
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Drumsticks Chicken
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes