This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Amazing And Easy Sweet Sour Meatballs Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is truly an amazing and easy sweet sour meatballs recipe. Use frozen meatballs, pineapple chunks, and peppers covered in a delicious sweet and sour sauce. Making these meatballs in the slow cooker is so simple and it makes my house smell just amazing. The sauce is a delightful blend of sweet and tangy. And the meatballs come out so tender. We have been making this recipe for decades. If you are looking for a delicious, yet simple dinner idea, this one is a keeper. Serve this over rice, which is our favorite way, or noodles. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
Cooking MethodSkillet, Slow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizeskillet or slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Blt Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Chocolate Martini
- How To Make Bananas Foster (vegan, No Alcohol)
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Fried Sweet Plantains (maduros)
- Best Chicken Salad With Grapes Recipe
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Apple Berry Crumble
- Air Fryer Tostones
- The Best Way To Cook Frozen Peas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes