This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Raspberry Pineapple Chia Seed Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A few weeks ago I decided to skip the grocery store and use up what was already in the pantry, fridge and freezer. It's a great way to save money & clear out space. Packing my son’s lunch proved harder than I imagined. I usually send him with fresh fruits and veggies, but those ran out quickly. And I didn’t even have any peanut butter or jelly. I do, however, always have lots of bags of frozen fruit in the freezer. Just a few ingredients later, I had myself some Homemade Raspberry Pineapple Chia Seed Jam!"
Makes1 1/2 cups
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The classic American cookie now with a gluten-free, vegan, grain-free, sugar-free recipe! These healthy 3-Ingredient Old-Fashioned… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- Gluten-free French Toast Casserole (vegan, Eggless)
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes