Winter Prosecco Sage Pear Cocktails
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These winter prosecco cocktails are made with sage, pear and ginger for a super chic and fragrant yet easy to make winter themed adult beverage. Thank you VOVETI for sponsoring this post. VOVETI Prosecco adds a touch of chic to your everyday entertaining. What does prosecco mean to you? To me it means celebration. Of any kind. Big or small. Celebrate the beginning of the weekend with a chilled bottle of prosecco at noon on Saturday. Celebrate a birthday, family gathering, work event, friend’s birthday, you name it. In my mind prosecco is always synonymous with happy time and being present in that moment."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mango Mint Cooler
- Mushroom Sukka
- Egg Croquettes
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes