This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Prime Rib Rub Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy prime rib rub recipe will show you how to get that delicious flavor at home. Do you love the taste of prime rib, but don't know how to make it yourself? With just a few simple ingredients, you'll be able to create a flavorful prime rib seasoning that will add richness and depth to your prime rib. So, get ready to impress your friends and family with this amazing dish! Prime rib, or standing rib roast, is one of those things that makes my mouth water no matter what time of year it is. However, it is a wonderful traditional Christmas dinner dish and perfect for special occasions. It's also one that is sure to impress your guests if done right. "
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you crave bread like no one's business, then this easy-to-follow recipe on how to bake gluten free bread is made for you. Learn how… Continue reading: "How to Make Gluten Free French Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes