Ham with Pineapple Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The pineapple sauce is sweet, which is the perfect contrast to the saltiness of the ham. It also goes great alongside grandma's mashed potatoes and your favorite creamy corn casserole. We think that this ham would be perfect to make for your holiday celebrations. Your family will love when you pull this ham out of the oven.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cloud Bread
- Spinach And Mushrooms Vegetable Enchiladas
- Creamy Tuscan Soup Instant Pot Recipe
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Baked Cheeseburger Rolled Tacos
- Keto Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Skillet Garlic Green Beans
- Vegan Mexican Street Corn Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Easy Cherry Lemonade
- Fruity Mocktail
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes