Ham with Pineapple Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The pineapple sauce is sweet, which is the perfect contrast to the saltiness of the ham. It also goes great alongside grandma's mashed potatoes and your favorite creamy corn casserole. We think that this ham would be perfect to make for your holiday celebrations. Your family will love when you pull this ham out of the oven.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Flavorful Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants make a delicious gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and allergy-free appetizer or side… Continue reading: "Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants"
- 16 Gluten Free Memorial Day Menu Ideas
- The Best Gluten-Free Vegan Fruitcake - Christmas Cake (Allergy-Free)
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Ham with Pineapple Sauce
- Triple Whiskey Glazed Corned Beef
- Patriotic Easy Bark Recipe
- Red White and Blue Jell-O Cups
- Rosemary Orange Braised Lamb Shanks
- Vegan Thanksgiving Dinner on a Budget
- Gluten-Free Brown Rice Stuffing Casserole (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dill Roasted Garbanzo Beans With Potatoes
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Italian Dressing Chicken
- Italian Beef
- Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Tostadas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Ribs
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes