Ham with Pineapple Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The pineapple sauce is sweet, which is the perfect contrast to the saltiness of the ham. It also goes great alongside grandma's mashed potatoes and your favorite creamy corn casserole. We think that this ham would be perfect to make for your holiday celebrations. Your family will love when you pull this ham out of the oven.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"I just love finding delicious desserts that fit within my dietary requirements. Don't you? This Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark is… Continue reading: "Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark"
- 45 Gluten Free Holiday Potluck Recipes
- Easy Maple-Glazed Roasted Turkey Breast
- King Cake for Mardi Gras
- Holiday Dinner Rolls
- Holiday Cranberry Upside Down Cake
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Triple Whiskey Glazed Corned Beef
- Red White and Blue Jell-O Cups
- The Best Gluten-Free Vegan Stuffing
- 16 Gluten Free Memorial Day Menu Ideas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Risotto (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Mini Spinach Quiches
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte (keto, Gluten-free)
- Beef Teriyaki Skillet In Minutes
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- Keto Cheese Crackers
- Homemade Salisbury Steak With Savory Mushroom Gravy
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte With Oat Milk
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes