Gluten-Free Brown Rice Stuffing Casserole (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A hearty and cozy side dish recipe to feed a crowd! This Gluten-Free Brown Rice Stuffing Casserole dish is vegan, allergy-free, and easy to make! Whole grain brown rice, vegetables, savory herbs, and pops of cranberry all baked together! Great for the holidays or a weeknight family meal! From traditional stuffing to cornbread stuffing, a cozy baked side dish always sounds good to me! So many variations and longheld family recipes. Sometimes changing up the bread heavy dish with a different food star is just the thing to keep it all interesting! Whole grain brown rice in place of your gluten-free bread, baked with all the typical stuffing vegetables and herbs, makes this recipe a holiday showstopper!"
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes