This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Garlic Egg Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This garlic egg fried rice is so easy and quick to make, all you need just rice and egg to whip up quickly! It has an amazing garlic flavor and on your table under 15 minutes! It is the egg fried rice with the flavors and aromas of garlic in it! There is no soy sauce or any other sauces that are usually added for the taste. This is the simple and standalone recipe that comes together when handy!"
Read NextTurkey A La King
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A delicious new way to flavor up your favorite fish! Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut is a healthy new recipe to add to the… Continue reading: "Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut"
- Turkey A La King
- 16 Gluten Free Memorial Day Menu Ideas
- Copycat Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Sparkler
- Chocolate Christmas Monster Cookies
- Holiday Cranberry Upside Down Cake
- 3 Ingredient Healthy Buckeye Recipe
- Dairy Free White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Crescent Roll King Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes