Copycat Cadbury Creme Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweet, creamy fondant filling with a perfect yellow yolk, encased in rich chocolate makes these Vegan Creme Eggs irresistible! A copycat version of that oh so popular Easter treat from Cadbury minus the egg white, cow’s milk, natural flavours, emulsifiers, high fructose corn syrup & artificial colours. These Creme Eggs are perfect Easter treats. Make some for Easter gifts or for an Easter egg hunt, or just to treat yourself. You deserve it! They taste very close to how I remember traditional Cadbury Creme Eggs tasting. There is rich chocolate filled with a thick, white fondant and a lovely yellow yolk coloured with turmeric. You can taste the turmeric a little bit, but barely, and I would much rather that than use food colouring of any kind. But, if you wanted to, you could omit it and use a tiny drop of yellow food colouring, or just leave your fondant all white."
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time30 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's Fall Soup Gift Basket
- Circulon Ultimum Covered Wok
- GF Golden Berry Superfood Granola
- Shredded Chicken with Asian Ginger Sauce
- Vegan Sweet Potato Apple Soup
- Kimchi Soup with Chicken
- Vegan Quinoa Salad w Cranberries and Pistachios
- Kale Alfalfa Quinoa Salad
- Maple Pumpkin Granola
- Fall Pumpkin Chia Bowls
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes