Halloween Pumpkin Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"With a dash of red wine and plenty of seasonal flavors, this easy Halloween Pumpkin Chili is a comforting way to feed a crowd at a spooky party, yet it's simple enough for a busy weeknight dinner with your family."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size6-quart slow cooker
Read Next"Hallowine" Sangria
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Breakfast just became the most adorable meal of the day. The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat are a tasty little treat that… Continue reading: "The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat"
- "Hallowine" Sangria
- Chocolate Spider Web Cookies
- Pumpkin Crack Cake
- Super Simple Candy Corn Cupcakes
- 16 Homemade Gluten Free Candy Recipes for Halloween
- Candy-Coated Caramel Apples
- Black and Orange Forbidden Rice with Acorn Squash and Pecans
- Halloween Krispie Everything Squares
- Halloween Pumpkin Chili
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes