Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You just whip up feta cheese, cream cheese and just the right amount of cream to a spreadable consistency. The ingredients of a simple Greek salad pair nicely with whipped feta. Serve this up with some crisp pita chips at a party or as a snack. You will be wanting to spread this on everything."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Figs With Orange Sauce
- Easy Quick Pickled Carrots
- Gluten-free Greek Pasta Salad (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Smoked Pork Chops
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes