Vegan Butternut Squash Mac And Cheese (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Out of this world, creamy Vegan Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese! It's a healthy, gluten-free, and allergy-free recipe! No soy, nuts, dairy, or fake cheeses needed! Super easy and baked to perfection (or leave it unbaked!), this cheesy and kid-friendly butternut squash sauce is savory with fresh herbs and so quick to make along with your favorite pasta for a weeknight dinner or lunch! Initially, I was going to stop right there with a simple stove-top vegan mac and cheese, but tossing it in a casserole dish to bake for 20 minutes sounded super cozy for a fall or winter meal! I'll leave it up to you and whichever way you go, however much time you have, you will not be disappointed!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy… Continue reading: "Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm"
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes