Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Creamy tomato chicken pasta – this 30 minute recipe makes for a perfect low fuss weeknight meal. Made with shredded rotisserie chicken, capers and a creamy tomato sauce. Gluten-free and dairy-free too. Creamy tomato chicken pasta for dinner. I just flew in to Naples, Italy so naturally I’ve got pasta on the mind. And this particular recipe is a good one. The creamy tomato based sauce perfectly coats the pasta and doesn’t take too long to make."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Fish Fry Masala
- Squash Soup Recipe
- Creamy Crab Pasta Salad
- Cowboy Peach Salsa
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes