Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Creamy tomato chicken pasta – this 30 minute recipe makes for a perfect low fuss weeknight meal. Made with shredded rotisserie chicken, capers and a creamy tomato sauce. Gluten-free and dairy-free too. Creamy tomato chicken pasta for dinner. I just flew in to Naples, Italy so naturally I’ve got pasta on the mind. And this particular recipe is a good one. The creamy tomato based sauce perfectly coats the pasta and doesn’t take too long to make."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"There is nothing like a warm slice of homemade banana bread! This Classic Gluten-Free Banana Bread recipe is vegan, allergy-free,… Continue reading: "Classic Gluten-Free Banana Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes