This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Creamy tomato chicken pasta – this 30 minute recipe makes for a perfect low fuss weeknight meal. Made with shredded rotisserie chicken, capers and a creamy tomato sauce. Gluten-free and dairy-free too. Creamy tomato chicken pasta for dinner. I just flew in to Naples, Italy so naturally I’ve got pasta on the mind. And this particular recipe is a good one. The creamy tomato based sauce perfectly coats the pasta and doesn’t take too long to make."
Read NextGluten Free and Egg Free Pasta Dough
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jun 16, 2017
Dinner that only takes about 30 minutes to make is a must for me! This would be a great recipe for busy weeknights, or for those lazy days when you don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
- Gluten Free and Egg Free Pasta Dough
- Gluten-free Greek Pasta Salad (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-Free Spinach Pasta
- Sunday Night Goulash
- Super Easy Pasta Dishes: 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- One-Pot Vegan Mac & Cheese
- Low-Carb Spaghetti Squash Puttanesca
- Pesto Zucchini Noodles
- Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese
- Spicy Kale Pesto with Zucchini Noodles
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Goat Cheese Pesto
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- Zucchini Enchilada Roll Ups
- Homemade Wendy’s Frosty
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes