2 Ingredient Gluten Free Fresh Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Does Making fresh pasta scare you? This recipe is so easy.You do not have to like cooking, or even be good at cooking in order to make your own pasta. You have been missing out, if you have never made your own pasta, on this wonderful tasting, spectacular creation. You won't be able to wait to invite your friends over for dinner and to declare that you made the pasta they are eating from scratch. It doesn't even take that long. It is definitely an achievable 'feat' to make for a dinner party and it would definitely impress your guests. So go ahead, I know you want to!!"
NotesIf your pasta is too dry (resembling bread crumbs) when you have whizzed it up in the food processor, add in another egg then whiz again. This will probably make the dough quite wet. If this is the case, transfer onto a floured surface, add in a little more flour and knead for a few minutes. Repeat this process until the dough comes together.
- 100 grams All purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 Egg
Place your flour and egg in a food processor and whiz up for about 30 seconds or until everything is combined.
Transfer to a floured surface. Knead for 2-3 minutes and shape into a ball. Remember you do not have to work the gluten so there is no need to knead for long.
Be sure to keep the pasta under a wet cloth whilst you are busy.
Divide the ball of dough into 4 even pieces.
Roll out eat piece thinly. Roll it as thin as you can without it breaking up.
Neaten up and cut into desired sheets.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Gluten Free and Egg Free Pasta Dough
- Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Super Easy Pasta Dishes: 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Healthy Alfredo Sauce
- Mushroom Lentil Spaghetti "Bolognese"
- Hamburger Mac and Cheese
- Baked Penne
- Lemon Basil Pasta Salad
- Vegan Quinoa Pasta Dough
- Healthy Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Cucumber Avocado Salad
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Mug Cake (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cucumber Salad
- Sriracha Mayo
- Gluten-Free Pasta e Fagioli (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes