Hearts of Palm Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A light vegan and gluten-free friendly dip made with pureed hearts of palm, artichokes and pesto. A creamy and hearty heart of palm dip that makes for the perfect appetizer. With under 200 calories per serving this dip provides you with over 7 grams of protein and 6 grams of dietary fiber. So remember the other week how I said I was on a hearts of palm kick? Well that has continued. This time past salads."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Quick Pickled Vegetables are easy to make with any of your favorite fresh veggies. Crunchy with a hint of garlic and dill, these… Continue reading: "Pickled Vegetables (Easy Refrigerator Recipe)"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy
- Homemade Apple Cider (no Added Sugar)
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
- Cauliflower Gnocchi With Butternut Squash
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Pumpkin Risotto (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Mini Spinach Quiches
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte (keto, Gluten-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes