This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fig and Black Olive Tapenade with Rosemary
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This rich, soft Fig and Black Olive Tapenade with Rosemary is my twist on traditional tapenade. Dark, deep & earthy olives are blended with ripe, plump & juicy figs to make an irresistibly delicious spread with a striking balance of sweet & savoury flavours. The flavours in this Fig and Black Olive Tapenade are complex but mind blowingly delicious . The combination of deep, earthy black olives and sweet, ripe, roasted plump figs is a taste sensation and the addition of a little fresh and fragrant rosemary gives it an added pop. It makes a lovely change to standard tapenade and is great for people who tend to find the regular kind a little strong and olivey."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Read Next"Crack" Dip
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes