This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fig and Black Olive Tapenade with Rosemary
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This rich, soft Fig and Black Olive Tapenade with Rosemary is my twist on traditional tapenade. Dark, deep & earthy olives are blended with ripe, plump & juicy figs to make an irresistibly delicious spread with a striking balance of sweet & savoury flavours. The flavours in this Fig and Black Olive Tapenade are complex but mind blowingly delicious . The combination of deep, earthy black olives and sweet, ripe, roasted plump figs is a taste sensation and the addition of a little fresh and fragrant rosemary gives it an added pop. It makes a lovely change to standard tapenade and is great for people who tend to find the regular kind a little strong and olivey."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Read NextAvocado Happy Hour Salsa
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bob Marley Drink
- Vegan Blt Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Chocolate Martini
- How To Make Bananas Foster (vegan, No Alcohol)
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Fried Sweet Plantains (maduros)
- Best Chicken Salad With Grapes Recipe
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Apple Berry Crumble
- Air Fryer Tostones
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes